ListGIANT.

List Giant is a list broker much like SalesGenie or many others. Last month we did some competitor price comparisons and here is what we came up with:

Competitor Pricing

In looking at it I believe we didn't get pricing for them on the 1,000 and 2,000 record price points, but the least expensive price we had for them was $0.10/record with a 2,500 record minimum which is a little high, but certainly reasonable.

If anyone wants to get a quote from them and send it to [email protected], I can probably meet or beat it.

How well do these lists work, I assume your cold calling? Whats the closing rate on that?

How well do these lists work, I assume your cold calling? Whats the closing rate on that?

When it comes to cold calling your results are going to vary for a list of reasons, not the least of which is the product you're calling on. If you're calling on a commodity type product such as Medicare supplements, auto insurance, homeowners insurance, health, etc you're going to generally be able to generate more leads and get more traction than if you're calling on bigger ticket items such as annuities or LTC.

I put up some of the telemarketing scripts we've used in the past that have generated results (Free Telemarketing Scripts For Everyone!) and the results are going to vary by area too. For example, that Medicare script we used pulled 5% in Louisiana (people responding that they would like to find out how much they can save on their Medicare), but only pulled closer to 2% in Indiana or many others. The small business health script will typically pull a lead or two an hour, the FE script is closer to a lead every two hours, but that can vary too. In Missouri we've had great luck on FE and in CT we couldn't get two decent leads if we called all day.

Clear as mud?

NOLHA members discount is as as follows:

NOLHA Special Members Pricing: 100 FREE records
- 2,500 records @ $79.99
- 5,000 records @ $99.99
- 10,000 records @ $149.99
- 25,000 records @ $299.99

Their info says the lists would of people who have expressed interest in life insurance programs online.....so aged leads? From their own online sources?

Last edited:
Their info says the lists would of people who have expressed interest in life insurance programs online.....so aged leads? From their own online sources?

Saw that line on their website as well so I picked up the phone to inquire what exactly they meant by that. The response I got was that they are able to target people that are likely candidates for life insurance, like new homeowners and families with young children. Gentleman did say that the list is not one that is generated from those that have specifically expressed interested in any life insurance products.

I suggested that look at editing that portion as it reads to be a bit misleading. I think he agreed.

Back