Live transfer leads $15

Has anyone ever used Transfer Guru at Transferguru.com ?
They use pre recorded messages and if the consumer hits the 1 on the phone, it's transferred to the agent. You can even use your own pre recorded message or have them do it. I'd like to hear from anyone that knows something about the company and the quality of their service. Thanks!

Rick
They have several sites that I have seen touting their live transfers, under different names. Some sites I believe go back to 2004.
Their pricing suggests public domain data as a source for the transfers. I wonder if they charge you for the transfers that say "take me off your list" because they didn't wait for option #2 which says, "press #2 to be removed from this list". I do use fiber optic dialers to avoid voice recorders. That saves phone time charges, and preserves the number for a future campaign.

We offer this service to our agents. Anyone wanting to venture into it I would strongly recommend you pay per minute, not per transfer and load your own list into the system. By going per minute you can also just have the transfers go straight to voice mail and then all you care about are the ones that left their name and phone number. By boiling down your own list you also end up with better transfers for less dialer time.

We have a similar system that gives you a little more control of your Live Transfer campaign.

Liveleads360 .com

Give me a shout if you have any questons.

Latest posts

Back