Livetransfers.com Voice Broadcasting Leads

Spent $1000 for health insurance leads. I was told that the ratios for leads was 1 out of 5 will come through. That I would get I about 250 leads for that amount. They power dial data lists. They say that these are people that have requested information about health insurance.

I have been in the business for over 15 years. I understand lead companies and how leads work. I would be happy with just a few sales to make my money back and maybe just a little profit. But almost all of the leads that do come through to my phone when I turn them on are people who want to cuss at me, and people who hang up. ( you get charged for leads with these people no matter what they say).

Then there are people who want to be taken off the list, people who can't afford insurance. So far I've stopped my leads and have about $300 left. I have called the company for a full refund but nobody is responding. I should have listened to the reviews that I saw. They just take your money and don't care. I pray for their souls. I will keep posting complaints all over the internet and insurance forums to let people know about them. God Bless.

I have used these as an employee for a different type of buis some years ago

They tried these type of leads for a month and I can tell you 99% were angry people who wanted to be taken off the list

They were the angriest people I have ever spoken with except they come in rapid fire one after another cusing and screaming

No thank you

Back