Living Memorial Gift Plan Prospecting System by Mark Rosenthal

Re: Living Memorial Gift Plan Prospecting System by Mark Rosentha

Each giver will be given a Certificate that will hang somewhere in the church and upon their death will get a nice Plague. You can even allow them to decide where the money will go in the church if the pastor wishes to. Like outreach, world missions, youth department, new bus, or anything.

Hey Mark, not sure if the plague is for the givers or those that don't contribute :) just think about this approach, make the church a partial beneficary or a plague will affect your decendants.

I forgot to add, that some of them will also want to leave money to their family members and for their funeral, so you end up writing another app.

Hey Mark, not sure if the plague is for the givers or those that don't contribute just think about this approach, make the church a partial beneficary or a plague will affect your decendants.

It's almost too easy.

Mark's "brutalization" of the English language makes guys like Yogi Berra and Casey Stengel look like pikers...

Maybe he'll take some of the profits from those 50 apps he wrote and invest in a couple of CLU courses...or even better...some English classes!

It's almost too easy.

Mark's "brutalization" of the English language makes guys like Yogi Berra and Casey Stengel look like pikers...

Maybe he'll take some of the profits from those 50 apps he wrote and invest in a couple of CLU courses...or even better...some English classes!

I'm not one to harp on spelling problems but this was too much religion and plague.

I just had a look at the client piece and it really is great. I am definitely going to submit this to my pastor for his review. I feel blessed to be a part of this forum because I have seen some great ideas and information that has helped me tremendously.

We already have client piece on this idea and they have already been approved by UHL. Click Here to Download

Mark, quick question. I am b know means an expert when it comes to insurance advertising...But the only thing mentioning an insurance company on that brochure is the UHL seal like on the back. If you did not mention any particular company couldn't you eliminate needing to run it by compliance while leaving open the oppurtunity to offer more than one company to the church?

Particularly if you make up the brochure especially for one church and have it handed out by the church then its a church handout...not that I don't like compliance its just sometimes its easier for them to say no than yes.

Last edited:

But the only thing mentioning an insurance company on that brochure is the UHL seal like on the back. If you did not mention any particular company couldn't you eliminate needing to run it by compliance while leaving open the oppurtunity to offer more than one company to the church?

In this case, perhaps UHL is a little stronger on the spelling and grammar piece, no?
:D

This is just one example of a brochure. You can use any company that allows the church to be the beneficiary. I use UHL, and a few other companies to do this.

I"m showing you the concept. You should make it your own and make changes to it. This is just the way I have done it and it is working well for me.

What other companies are you using to do this with?

Back