Local Hospital Plans ---do You Have This?

TonyC

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi all,

In my area (s.fla)....we have what is called hospital plans for indigent people who are basically under the poverty level (or thereabouts).

For example in my County we have the North Hospital District plan...which involves 4-5 hospitals. And if you are approved by the county for coverage...they give you an insurance card and you get free medical coverage at any of their clinics (about 4-5 in the county)...and if you need hospital coverage...you can go to one of their hospitals and get treated.

Its basically free insurance coverage at clinics around town and they work with the Large Hospitals in the Area. (like Jackson Memorial).

Now...with this health care reform...i wonder what will happen to those plans?

Will there be no more county insurance plans for the poor?

Does everyone on the forum....who live in large cities have this plan?

Hi all,

In my area (s.fla)....we have what is called hospital plans for indigent people who are basically under the poverty level (or thereabouts).

For example in my County we have the North Hospital District plan...which involves 4-5 hospitals. And if you are approved by the county for coverage...they give you an insurance card and you get free medical coverage at any of their clinics (about 4-5 in the county)...and if you need hospital coverage...you can go to one of their hospitals and get treated.

Its basically free insurance coverage at clinics around town and they work with the Large Hospitals in the Area. (like Jackson Memorial).

Now...with this health care reform...i wonder what will happen to those plans?

Will there be no more county insurance plans for the poor?

Does everyone on the forum....who live in large cities have this plan?

Parland Hospital (The county hospital for Dallas Co.) has their own plan,with very cheap rates. So far I have not heard of them cancelling it. However who the hell knows what will happen when Obamacare kicks in.

Parland Hospital (The county hospital for Dallas Co.) has their own plan,with very cheap rates. So far I have not heard of them cancelling it. However who the hell knows what will happen when Obamacare kicks in.

Me thinks that every Metropolis in the USA has a Hospital plan for indigents...and if you know about these plans....these are WAY BETTER than obama's heatlh-care coverage plan. WAY BETTER!

I wonder if those who voted for Obama-care knew of these plans (or even cared.

Never underestimate the Stupidity of the American Public.

Back