Looking for a FEX Producer?

FEX Agent

Expert
I just completed my first full year of FEX Tele sales. Got off to a slow start but managed to write well over $100K. This was working low intent leads. Recently, I've gotten a taste of higher intent, albeit more expensive inbound leads. Speaking to inbound consumers I can easily write 3X as much business in 2021. I have the skills, I'm very low maintenance, licensed in nearly 30 states.

Are 130% contracts available for an agent like me, with competitive carriers, with liberal underwriting? If you have such an opportunity please feel free to DM me.

Not looking to go the MLM route, looking for open release policy, no noncompete, non captive.

Thank you for your time,

FEX Agent

I is possible with some companies, while others may not even go up that high on the commissions.

One other note: When the company has liberal underwriting, the prices are usually higher and/or the comp is a little lower.

Either way, give us a call if you like and we can explore some companies with you.

I just completed my first full year of FEX Tele sales. Got off to a slow start but managed to write well over $100K. This was working low intent leads. Recently, I've gotten a taste of higher intent, albeit more expensive inbound leads. Speaking to inbound consumers I can easily write 3X as much business in 2021. I have the skills, I'm very low maintenance, licensed in nearly 30 states.

Are 130% contracts available for an agent like me, with competitive carriers, with liberal underwriting? If you have such an opportunity please feel free to DM me.

Not looking to go the MLM route, looking for open release policy, no noncompete, non captive.

Thank you for your time,

FEX Agent

I have just the opportunity for you. You can make 1 million dollars working 4 hours a year and bringing your friends on this great opportunity.

PM me for more details.. I don't want to make it public and oversaturate the market.
pyramidscheme.png

I have just the opportunity for you. You can make 1 million dollars working 4 hours a year and bringing your friends on this great opportunity.

PM me for more details.. I don't want to make it public and oversaturate the market.
View attachment 6741
That's an unrealistic reply Travis. Are you trying to say my post is unrealistic, or just being funny?

Latest posts

Back