Looking for a Good Book on Improving Results of Internet Leads

Re: Looking for a Good Book on Improving Results of Internet Lead

I'm an insurance agent and a big proponent of internet leads. I believe they are the most cost effective way to grow your book of business.

I've had much success with them but of course stand to improve my techniques of working them. Do you know of any books out there that deal specifically with how to work internet leads effectively? I've seen some telesales books but the focus there is on telemarketing (which I am NOT a big proponent of!).

Any suggestions?

Have you tried generating you own internet leads? They are exclusive to you and come in steadily. We switched to this method years ago and grew rapidly and wasted less time on hunting.

T

Have you tried generating you own internet leads? They are exclusive to you and come in steadily. We switched to this method years ago and grew rapidly and wasted less time on hunting.

T

what do you mean exactly by generating your own leads. my business is run mainly off of internet based advertising techniques. mostly buying leads, but i make sure that i have as big of a presence as possible without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars per month. what exactly are you doing to generate business yourself.

generating your own leads simply means having some sort of quoting system in place on your website so that potential customers can enter their information for you to give them a quote.

this can be done several ways. some sites do the quoting automatically, allowing a customer to get an actual premium quote right then and there. whereas other quote forms simply ask questions needed to run a quote, and then the agent does the quoting instead of it being done automatically. another method is just asking for name & contact information so that the agent can contact them about their interest in buying insurance.

however you set it up, the idea is to attract potential customers via your website and giving them some sort of call to action. it's much more effective than simply posting your phone number and email on your site, and expecting customers to contact you.

I'm an insurance agent and a big proponent of internet leads. I believe they are the most cost effective way to grow your book of business.

I've had much success with them but of course stand to improve my techniques of working them. Do you know of any books out there that deal specifically with how to work internet leads effectively? I've seen some telesales books but the focus there is on telemarketing (which I am NOT a big proponent of!).

Any suggestions?

[Shameless plug] I don't have a book to refer you to, but if you'd like to take advantage of a Free webinar on how to work internet leads [at least the basics] you can email ambrosha at hometownquotes dot com & ask her to send you an invite for our next one. We do them 1-2 times a month depending on the time of year.

Actually, anyone that is interested is welcome. Maybe nothing earth shattering, but we have agents that have come more than once & also send support staff that work leads to them. Hunter shares some of the things we've both used plus learned from other agents. Would take all of 45 minutes + Q&A time at the end.

If you email her, let her know you heard from me as she'll be wondering what the heck is up if several of you email her. We do not require you to be a client of HometownQuotes to attend. Just our way of giving back.

We've had several thousand agents attend over the past several years. Hunter does a real good job from what I hear:)

If you are looking for information on working internet leads we have several recorded webinars we have done with different insurance agents on how they work internet leads that you can request at Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Even though though the information is geared to working aged insurance leads much of the information would be applicable to working real time leads as well.

Here is an example of 3 of the webinars you can request there.

1. Recorded Webinar On How To Make 6 Figures A Year Working Aged Leads
2. Recorded Teleconference Of Agent Sharing How To Make A Sale A Day With Aged Life Insurance Leads
3. Recorded Webinar & Blog Of Agent Sharing How He Does $60,000 AV Per Week With Aged Health Ins. Leads

Back