looking for a good contract

fe plus

I'm looking for contracts for LBL (liberty bankers life), sagicor, AIG (american general), and possibly any other top notch FE carriers that do e apps. I am sick of making others wealthy on my abilities, and have been an independent agent for over 15 yrs. I currently write 5-10K a week and, and am ready to do things myself. I am brand new to this forum, and an looking for a little help.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Per the "FE" the gurus, FE people won't do Sagicor. If so you need a FE IMO and a real life insurance IMO.

Sagicor ls primarily Eapp. And FE people supposedly do not have cell phones or email.

Disclosure: wrote a paper Sagicor GUL App tonight as I delivered it a term policy to a 64 yr old. 'not an FE agent'

I'm looking for contracts for LBL (liberty bankers life), sagicor, AIG (american general), and possibly any other top notch FE carriers that do e apps. I am sick of making others wealthy on my abilities, and have been an independent agent for over 15 yrs. I currently write 5-10K a week and, and am ready to do things myself. I am brand new to this forum, and an looking for a little help.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

We have all of those companies and more. Give us a call

Hi Todd,
We've actually spoken a few years ago and I've always respected you on this forum. I just may take you up on your offer in the very near future. I'm not only doing FE, but that seems to be where the market is, as far as consistent marketing is concerned. Many of my clients are in great health, older, and looking for sizeable amounts of coverage...ie...just wrote a 77yr old woman, in great health for 5400 through sagicor. Thanks for your reply!

Hi Todd,
We've actually spoken a few years ago and I've always respected you on this forum. I just may take you up on your offer in the very near future. I'm not only doing FE, but that seems to be where the market is, as far as consistent marketing is concerned. Many of my clients are in great health, older, and looking for sizeable amounts of coverage...ie...just wrote a 77yr old woman, in great health for 5400 through sagicor. Thanks for your reply!

We'll be here for you when you are ready!

Back