Looking for a knowledgeable Life Insurance Professional

eli3

1. Hello, i need to buy life insurance and did some preliminary internet reading -- a lot of conflicting information out there... I am a single 42 year old woman who is planning to have a child on her own and to adopt another one, and although i am a physician with good saving habits, i will be the only source of income for the family. So it is of critical importance to me to do the right thing with life insurance at this point. Luckily, I discovered your Forum and have been reading it for the last few weeks -- i am beginning to truly appreciate the complexity of your field on so many levels! I was hoping you could recommend an expert to design appropriate insurance program for me, hopefully someone who will continue to work with me for years to come. I live in Brooklyn, NY, very healthy, no smoking/ETOH/etc, don't drive and in general should be a low risk client. I have a good DI, max out 401k. I am the worst when it comes to investment and great when it comes to savings (thus all money sit in a checking account). Would greatly appreciate your help in finding an expert agent to work with. thank you! Elina

1. Hello, i need to buy life insurance and did some preliminary internet reading -- a lot of conflicting information out there... I am a single 42 year old woman who is planning to have a child on her own and to adopt another one, and although i am a physician with good saving habits, i will be the only source of income for the family. So it is of critical importance to me to do the right thing with life insurance at this point. Luckily, I discovered your Forum and have been reading it for the last few weeks -- i am beginning to truly appreciate the complexity of your field on so many levels! I was hoping you could recommend an expert to design appropriate insurance program for me, hopefully someone who will continue to work with me for years to come. I live in Brooklyn, NY, very healthy, no smoking/ETOH/etc, don't drive and in general should be a low risk client. I have a good DI, max out 401k. I am the worst when it comes to investment and great when it comes to savings (thus all money sit in a checking account). Would greatly appreciate your help in finding an expert agent to work with. thank you! Elina
Hi Elina. I have an agency based in Rockville Centre and know the NY market very well.

I can refer you to a broker in Brooklyn (I lived there for 11 years) or help you myself.

You can pm me (called conversations on this forum) with your contact info if you like.

Good luck in your search.

Tahoe Ray is one of the most knowledgeable members of this forum and will be an excellent resource for you.

I will throw in my hat as well,

I’m located in Brooklyn, over 10 years in life Insurance, I would be glad to help.

You can call me at(347) 232-7382

Think you made a good choice by posting on the forum... Whoever you decide to do business with, you can always check their past posts to learn about their expertise on the matter.

TahoeRay

I'll also 2nd TahoeRay and throw in BNTRS (Brandon Roberts) but he doesn't post much on here lately.

I am not licensed in NY with no plans to do so.

I'd be happy to advise you no strings or promise of business.
I am a the semi-retired agent -was with Northwestern Mutual in Boston Mass for 40 years and representing most companies. I was former president Boston Estate Planning Council- Taught Courses leading to a Chartered Life Underwriter degree in the life insurance.
my email is [email protected]

At your age and ability to save- Permanent life insurance -whole life etc is absolutely best and with a Mutual Company Guardian-Northwestern- Mass Mutual are best
1) Do not believe the numbers on the illustration.
2) look at the companies history of paying.

I'd be happy to advise you no strings or promise of business.
I am a the semi-retired agent -was with Northwestern Mutual in Boston Mass for 40 years and representing most companies. I was former president Boston Estate Planning Council- Taught Courses leading to a Chartered Life Underwriter degree in the life insurance.
my email is [email protected]

At your age and ability to save- Permanent life insurance -whole life etc is absolutely best and with a Mutual Company Guardian-Northwestern- Mass Mutual are best
1) Do not believe the numbers on the illustration.
2) look at the companies history of paying.

All that experience and you never learned to not say what is "best"? Especially with no more details than has been posted.

And you even went "absolutely best". :goofy:

Back