Looking for a List of Master Agents for Life Insurance Products

ankitakulhare

Hi!
I am looking for a list of Master agents that sell Life Insurance products across the country.

Does anyone have a link to a website or any other online resource that could help me with my research?

Thank You in advance for your assistance.

Last edited:
Re: Looking for a List of Master Agents for Life Insurance Produc

May I ask what you are selling?

When you joined the forum you have the ear of some of the best in the country. Why don't you give us more information so those who you are interested in communicating with can give us a fair evaluation of your offer.

Hi!
I am looking for a list of Master agents that sell Life Insurance products across the country.

Does anyone have a link to a website or any other online resource that could help me with my research?

Hmm, How much would you pay for it?

Hmm, I actually have it.

Master agents have ninja agents that they train.........LOL

Ahhh.....grasshopper.....take the policy from my hand.....

Hi!

Here's a lead4U, "hot off the press" from a news item in today's "Insurance Newscast":

Insurance Agency Link Directory - All 50 States

IMO, U may harvest more wheat and fewer pebbles if U just posted whatever it is that U R offering instead of resorting to SPAM faxes, e-mails or tm calls.

Cheers!

good list, but give google or bing a try. Might get more hits

Back