Looking for a mentor

prop312

I am in my late 30s. Career switcher. I have a 7, 63, 57 and insurance licenses in 22 states. I recently relocated to the Jacksonville, Fl area and am looking for someone to guide me in setting up and an insurance business focused on medicare and life. I have extensive experience in medicare and am new to life insurance. I also know the investing world intimately as that is where the bulk of my career was spent. Any recommendations or help is appreciated. Thanks!

Look up and work with @Todd King , particularly for medicare.

https://insurancesales101.com/

However, if you want to keep and use your securities licenses, you'll have to find a broker/dealer and then disclose all your insurance activities as an OBA. Will they let you? That will depend on the broker/dealer you choose. I don't have any broker/dealer recommendations.

Or... you might get your Series 65 and either form or join an RIA and just do fee-based business and drop your other securities licensing. The RIA model, while it will still require that you disclose your insurance as an OBA, it's far less restrictive from a compliance standpoint.

Back