Looking for a Mentor

salesman11

I am 21, still in school, and looking for a mentor/employer in the life insurance space. I am looking to do virtual sales and only have the time to be part time but would like to be full time after graduation. I want to learn how to sell effectively and focus on my closing percentages with 20hr/week activity and then scale by increasing my activity post graduation. I am dedicated, hardworking, and willing to learn. I would greatly appreciate setting up a time to talk with someone in this space and ideally develop a mentor relationship that could help me long term.

I am 21, still in school, and looking for a mentor/employer in the life insurance space. I am looking to do virtual sales and only have the time to be part time but would like to be full time after graduation. I want to learn how to sell effectively and focus on my closing percentages with 20hr/week activity and then scale by increasing my activity post graduation. I am dedicated, hardworking, and willing to learn. I would greatly appreciate setting up a time to talk with someone in this space and ideally develop a mentor relationship that could help me long term.
But can you play baseball? :err:

What college? What position?

I was a first baseman when I played. Damn coach gave me my own cut off man just so I could get it back to the pitcher.

For while you're in school, you'll want to focus on final expense, especially with limited time commitment. You can expand from there after you graduate, if that's what you choose to do.

For reference only.

The two agencies I often see discussed for virtual sales are:
- Dave Duford @Rearden on the forum
[EXTERNAL LINK] - The DIG Agency! | Recruiting Agents To Become Top Producers In Final Expense! - The DIG Agency!

- Digital BGA @JRoot

Back