Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

They knew what they were doing

They have been reading this forum......

"In a LinkedIn post, NCD CEO Sam Melamed said he could see some“distributors with a large PDP book and small enough [MA-PD] book” suing,while other agents are “talking about interesting ways to ‘punish’ Wellcarefor their actions, including sending all of their highest cost PDP membersexclusively to Wellcare, encouraging members to use the smoothing ‘loans’and even ordering expensive printed materials.” "

"In a LinkedIn post, NCD CEO Sam Melamed said he could see some“distributors with a large PDP book and small enough [MA-PD] book” suing,while other agents are “talking about interesting ways to ‘punish’ Wellcarefor their actions, including sending all of their highest cost PDP membersexclusively to Wellcare, encouraging members to use the smoothing ‘loans’and even ordering expensive printed materials.” "

Love it. Keep reading and take notes, CEO's. Agents are either your best friend and asset or your worst enemy. The choice is yours. Rest assured, we are not taking being treated unethically and unfairly anymore. We are a super cheap benefit for you to have and we have a LOT of influence.

Hey Sam , tell Mr. Carson his PDP renewal decision is going to cost him his MAPD business .You thought we were going to bend over ? You created a fire . I know agents who are going to move hundreds of WellCare MAPDs to a carrier they can trust , and that’s just at the local level . You multiply that across the US and you will see the financial mistake you made for Centene . You chased the pennies and are going to lose the dollars . That’s the problem with Corporate, they look at numbers and raw data and forget about all of the relationships and networks that have been created over decades by agents . You could have just said that new plans PDP were non commissionable and we would have understood; now it’s personal

Who is "they"?

Sam is the one who owns this forum.

Apparently this is the soulless evil wench that decided to STEAL our money. Centene CEO Sarah London. They can euphemism this all they want, but theft is theft. I believe her email is [email protected]. She will make 19 MILLION dollars this year. Those ill gotten gains must be nice. Me...I'd rather keep my soul, and my dignity intact. All I know is CMS had better do the right thing and make sure these insurance carriers are no longer allowed to steal our renewal money and also make it to where they can't make plans non-commissionable. this BS has to end now.

sarah-m-london-ceo-centene.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back