Looking for a new line

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Most of my experience is medicare adv. ( I have some FE experience from 10 years ago,, but felt that clients werent being well served,,, ie they could get term cheaper,,, I;ve since changed my opinion)
At 60 years old,, Ive got a neurological condition that makes it a bit difficult to get around,,, ie walk with a limp. Cant play golf with a prospect,, We know that walking into an office at 60, with a limp to ask for anything,,, is a disadvantage,,, so. I need to do choose a tele sale product,, If I'm going to work,,, I want to earn,, assuming my phone skills are high,,,, I can talk to billionaires and low income,,, looking for less competition in selecting a product,,, ( did well with duals until most states made those plans changeover , . of course FE is an option... what else is lucrative without f2f? are there product lines where strong phone skills... can help? anything new and emerging? living in AZ and CA at the moment,,, can pay for leads,, etc but dont want to waste money,... liking tv leads? annuity telesale? thanks please PM me with ideas etc,,, thanks

Most of my experience is medicare adv. ( I have some FE experience from 10 years ago,, but felt that clients werent being well served,,, ie they could get term cheaper,,, I;ve since changed my opinion)
At 60 years old,, Ive got a neurological condition that makes it a bit difficult to get around,,, ie walk with a limp. Cant play golf with a prospect,, We know that walking into an office at 60, with a limp to ask for anything,,, is a disadvantage,,, so. I need to do choose a tele sale product,, If I'm going to work,,, I want to earn,, assuming my phone skills are high,,,, I can talk to billionaires and low income,,, looking for less competition in selecting a product,,, ( did well with duals until most states made those plans changeover , . of course FE is an option... what else is lucrative without f2f? are there product lines where strong phone skills... can help? anything new and emerging? living in AZ and CA at the moment,,, can pay for leads,, etc but dont want to waste money,... liking tv leads? annuity telesale? thanks please PM me with ideas etc,,, thanks

The obvious one for you is Medicare Supplements. If you have been selling Advantage only you are leaving half the senior population uncovered.

FE works too but if you think seniors are going to bite on TERM to cover funeral expenses...well you haven’t thought that through too well.

thanks for the reply. .. was hoping to earn well while dealing with a bit more upper income... ive spent time in roach homes with the duals,,, happy to help them. because I'm 60, I'm a senior,,, was hoping to do well in a non senior or low income area,,

If you focus on Med Sups you will be dealing with more affluent seniors. You can cross sell annuities to Med Sup clients.

I will agree with Newby here. Med Supp sales (and even MA sales) is probably the best thing for you. If you are doing it by phone, cross-sells will be harder, but can be done.

On a side note, we've just opened up a platform for selling annuities by phone as well.

Back