Looking for a True Free E Signature

Yeah it honestly just let me put it in the signature when I typed it in like that, instead of using the hyperlink tool.

The link is good but the way that they are presenting it doesn't work correctly.

Marc @ QuotePie

Thanks!! I think I figured it out. I had to take off some of the snippets that the signature field automatically imports. Let me know how this looks.

Marc @ QuotePie

Haha, Bob are you going through middle age changes. Your avatar's gone from a clean cut guy in a suit...to a guy with a beard and fuller head of hair who dresses casual...to a picture of a woman. You're not pulling a Bruce are you? :twitchy:

Just kidding with you.:)

Clean cut guy is me 3 years ago. Second guy is the late, great Dan Fogelberg, and the girl is a fellow Redskin fan, here in Atlanta.

Couldn't find a truly free one, like I had on my old computer. I went with CudaSign, for $5 a month.

How'd you spend $5 a month for CudaSign? I paid $1 a month with a 3 year agreement. $36 for 3 years is a no brainer. and in my opinion cudasign is the simplest of all the e-sign options and I tried a bunch. Hellosign,docusign, insuresign... Cudasign guides you and works great.

I've even brought my ipad to client meetings had them e-sign just so i didn't miss any.

Latest posts

Back