Looking for Advice in Ohio

evilmerlyn

Ohio
Hey, I have been hitting high 90's on my practice exams and my guarantee exams through the Morton Learning center testing. However when I go to take the Prometric test its laid out on Legal terms which means that the studying and practice testing im doing isnt helping at all, is there any tips i can get? Im scheduling my 3rd test and im averaging around a 60 on each test.

Are you overly nervous at Prometric? Do you rush? Take your time. Make certain you understand what the question is reasking for. You seem to know the material I would bet you are just glossing over the questions and not getting a key word.

I'm taking my time and reading slowly. The exam is laid out in legal terms whereas the course that I took and the practice exams are laid out in laymen terms. The wording is COMPLETELY different. So I don't know how to convert what I was taught into the legal Ohio revised version.

I'm taking my time and reading slowly. The exam is laid out in legal terms whereas the course that I took and the practice exams are laid out in laymen terms. The wording is COMPLETELY different. So I don't know how to convert what I was taught into the legal Ohio revised version.

I vouch for Morton. Flat out the best in central Ohio. You can retake the class for free. Sit through the class again. That is if you took the M-F class.

Are you P&C or life and health?

Last edited:
I moved from Ohio about 8 years ago. But, I remember all the exams I use to take. I don't know how it is now. JUST GO TAKE IT, fail the first time and go back.

However, from taking it the first time, you then KNOW...how to pass it the 2nd time. ;)

Back