Looking for an Appointment Setter

Just an update. Thanks for the referrals for the appointment setters. One did contact me back and she has been AWESOME!! I gave her 28 leads on Monday and so far this week she has booked me 15 appointments. I've closed right at 10K this week.

So Ben, thanks for the referral.

I have a team of professional appointment setters for Final Expesnse. i have references and have been doing this for the past 5 years. We love setting appointments, We have low pricing and the prices are the same for everyone. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are still looking. We are always looking for more client to make happy. :)

But you don't know how to follow the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here.

I have a team of professional appointment setters for Final Expesnse. i have references and have been doing this for the past 5 years. We love setting appointments, We have low pricing and the prices are the same for everyone. Please contact me at [email protected] if you are still looking. We are always looking for more client to make happy. :)

Michelle -- you'll want to post this in the Insurance Offers section of the website.

Of course you come highly recommended.

Back