Looking for company that can insure my mobile home in Fl

Richard Houle

Had a claim with carrier and they dragged their feet for more than a year. Finally had to hire attorney to resolve. Long story short- received $12,000 as settlement. In the meantime I was unable to obtain insurance because of the open claim. Claim now closed and all repairs have been done. Now I can't get insurance because it was uninsured since 10/2018. Anyone out there who can assist in getting insurance?
I did find one company that would write it but at triple the cost of what I had before. Prior company cancelled me. Never had a claim before and we've lived here for18 years.

Thanks!

Look up independent agents in your city and pick one that represents lots of insurance companies and has access to excess and surplus lines markets.

You may have to resign yourself to the higher rates for a year or two to establish more positive experience.

Had a claim with carrier and they dragged their feet for more than a year. Finally had to hire attorney to resolve. Long story short- received $12,000 as settlement. In the meantime I was unable to obtain insurance because of the open claim. Claim now closed and all repairs have been done. Now I can't get insurance because it was uninsured since 10/2018. Anyone out there who can assist in getting insurance?
I did find one company that would write it but at triple the cost of what I had before. Prior company cancelled me. Never had a claim before and we've lived here for18 years.

Thanks!
Foremost?

Back