Looking for Indpendent Small Group Agent- Texas

SirLurkAlot

Expert
I have a hand full of small group clients that I am interested in partnering with another agent to back-end service. I am senior focused and have found that I really don't have the time to do the research and gain the knowledge to service my group clients to my standards. I am looking for a reputable small group agent\company that would be willing to work with me on servicing these clients for a split on commission. I am glad to continue being the face to the client- including census and presentation- I just want someone I can turn the info over to that will compare numerous companies and then create the materials to present the options.

Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

I have a hand full of small group clients that I am interested in partnering with another agent to back-end service. I am senior focused and have found that I really don't have the time to do the research and gain the knowledge to service my group clients to my standards. I am looking for a reputable small group agent\company that would be willing to work with me on servicing these clients for a split on commission. I am glad to continue being the face to the client- including census and presentation- I just want someone I can turn the info over to that will compare numerous companies and then create the materials to present the options.

Message me if you're interested. Thanks!
Man I would but with OE going down in 2 weeks I will be to busy......

Latest posts

Back