Looking for Marketing Ideas

we look forward to your updates......

Yea the agency I work for is just now trying out a paid leads program. I guess well see how that works out, seems pretty easy to track what quality quotes were getting out of this. Anybody have any experience in this type of program?

Facebook has and is becoming the #1 viral marketing for your agency. :idea:Not Personal facebook, but facebook business. You can make your own sales pages, add people to your "like" list, so you can promote regularly and add contacts through contacts. You can also buy ads, targeted to specific niches.:biggrin:

I commented on another similar thread but I use a promotional product called Smartphone Coasters from newpcgadgets. I was looking for something clients or potential clients would keep out on their desk or counter at home or work for a long time. They work well.

I will give you my secret............

get involved with either a police or firefighter union, they will let you do whatever you want and invite you to their events!

I do event sponsorships at golf outings. I do a hole in one contest to win 10K on a par 3 hole, and give away sleeve of golf balls to people that sign up for a quote on their personal lines.

To sell homeowners get to know some loan officers. They'll let you know when first-time homebuyers are lagging on selecting an insurance agent, especially the lag is preventing them from getting the loan documents prepared for the signing appointment.

I do event sponsorships at golf outings. I do a hole in one contest to win 10K on a par 3 hole, and give away sleeve of golf balls to people that sign up for a quote on their personal lines.

I like that idea. Do you have them to give you the info you need right there or do you just get a name and number. I'm thinking for a sleeve of golf balls they can fill out the necessary info for a quote on the spot. How much does it cost for the hole in one insurance?

Back