Looking for Med Supp Appointment Setter

mandkassoc

Expert
I am a newly independent agent focusing on the Med Supplement and FE market. I have worked previously as a captive agent for AXA Equitable, and am now starting my own agency on the side. I am primarily interested in someone who can set qualified Med Supp apointments (I will provide lists DNC scrubbed, and between ages 67-75). My main goal is the med Supp and FE as a x-sell opp. I am willing to pay per set appointment (appointment has to keep) Pay negotiable with bonus potential based on conversation, knowledge, skill, and results. Please contact me at mandkassoc at gmail if interested. Thank so much : )

Yah that's real funny. Glad you have so much time on your hands to be posting childish instant messaging chats on a professional business forum. Such a joke.

I am a newly independent agent focusing on the Med Supplement and FE market. I have worked previously as a captive agent for AXA Equitable, and am now starting my own agency on the side. I am primarily interested in someone who can set qualified Med Supp apointments (I will provide lists DNC scrubbed, and between ages 67-75). My main goal is the med Supp and FE as a x-sell opp. I am willing to pay per set appointment (appointment has to keep) Pay negotiable with bonus potential based on conversation, knowledge, skill, and results. Please contact me at mandkassoc at gmail if interested. Thank so much : )

Most of the good telemarketers are going to have to be paid an hourly rate. It's obviously attractive as an agent to hire folks based only on when they produce, but there are too many folks that aren't offering good products that end up burning telemarketers for that to be an attractive pay scale for them.

See now this is clever! I like this one

It's not that clever when it's true. Thank you though. Josh is right too. You are going to have to pay hourly to find any decent telemarketers. Another obstacle you will have just paying by appointment is that the telemarketer will set low quality appointments just to get paid. They need a safety net. They aren't like us...

Back