Looking for Mutual of Omaha and Fidelity Life Contracts

MIM

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys, if any of you can offer out a contract for Mutual of Omaha and Fidelity Life, I'd appreciate it. No hand holding, no support, no rah rah, just the contract. No app submission through an IMO but directly to the carrier. Thanks guys! :GEEK::)

MIM

Hello sir. What is a good email for you and ill send you over our current carrier list. We have additional carriers not yet added to this list however MOOmaha and Fidelity life are on it. If you don't mind me asking, how much production are you anticipating for 2013 and how was 2012? Ill give you our corresponding grid! Take care and have a great evening. Dave

Hello sir. What is a good email for you and ill send you over our current carrier list. We have additional carriers not yet added to this list however MOOmaha and Fidelity life are on it. If you don't mind me asking, how much production are you anticipating for 2013 and how was 2012? Ill give you our corresponding grid! Take care and have a great evening. Dave

Awesome! Two posts and two recruiting efforts. Keep up the good work.

We are responding to requests... Of course we are going to oblidge anyone looking for top payouts with their own efforts. We cannot display our payouts on a public forum. Anyone interested in this type of arrangement please send us a "private message" and we'll send you over our grid and options. Have a great week everyone! Dave- Signature Financial Group.

We are responding to requests... Of course we are going to oblidge anyone looking for top payouts with their own efforts. We cannot display our payouts on a public forum. Anyone interested in this type of arrangement please send us a "private message" and we'll send you over our grid and options. Have a great week everyone! Dave- Signature Financial Group.

Like me, he is not a recruiter. The recruiters here that participate and show their value do better than the ones that just come here to collect bodies.

What we know about you so far is you have contracts you claim are top contracts.

That is correct sir. We are aware of whats offered out there and believe that we don't need to take additional earnings away from agents that don't need hand holding. We have programs and support for those that would like assistance as well. The user posted, asking for just that and we intend on offering him just that. No need to beat around the bush so to say. :)

Back