Looking for P &C Partner in South Florida

Boxer3246

I am a financial advisor with a large life insurance company in Boca Raton ,Florida. I have my General Lines license (2-20), and have the leads in car/home/commercial but no desire to write the business. Looking to split commissions with a Comm P & C broker (who DOES NOT write life or investments). Please email me your contact info & website . I will respond to all requests. Ideally you are the business owner.

I am a financial advisor with a large life insurance company in Boca Raton ,Florida. I have my General Lines license (2-20), and have the leads in car/home/commercial but no desire to write the business. Looking to split commissions with a Comm P & C broker (who DOES NOT write life or investments). Please email me your contact info & website . I will respond to all requests. Ideally you are the business owner.

I am at IOA in Jupiter, but we have offices all over the state.. we are the largest private agency in the state.

my book is all commercial, mainly focused on auto risks (for hire, limo, shuttle buses, etc)

Also, have a large share of landscapers in the state.

Shoot me an email [email protected] or give me a call 561-296-5956.

Love to work something out.

Back