Looking for the Best Affordable Health Insurance in Nj

redline

hi am 25 year old female from east orange nj and im looking to get good affordable health insurance.. looking to pay no more the 80 dollars a month for it.. anybody have any ideas on a good company..???

For 80 bucks/month, u might get affordable, but I doubt you get "good" coverage. However, I am in FL and not NJ so maybe it is different there. I would suggest you call a few local companies in your area out of the phonebook and request a quote and ask them to go over what all it covers. Just my personal opinion but I think for "decent" coverage you will be looking more around $150-200/month.

Like I said, I am in Fl so not sure on NJ. Hopefully someone will come along that is licensed in NJ and give you a better idea as to what you can expect to pay AND get for that price. Good luck!

hi am 25 year old female from east orange nj and im looking to get good affordable health insurance.. looking to pay no more the 80 dollars a month for it.. anybody have any ideas on a good company..???

according to Message looks like about 234.00 is lowest. use this website to get an idea of what major medical plans cost in your area cost but call a local agent to sign up so you will have some agent service after the sale

Whatever you do dont waste your money on a " discount" plan

Back