Looking Forlife Brokerage to Write for

What kind of life insurance? Example many FE agents do not know jack out side of FE. M as NY Traditional Life agents do not know FE options. But both will say they know life insurance.

This guy was my mentor when I first got started. We lost touch when I left LM. He is a rockstar P&C guy...LM paid crap in all policies.

To all the FE recruiters who responded...this ain't your guy. I've already referred him to Jeff Root...I think that will ultimately be the best fit as he will be too busy writing a crap load of auto and home.

I'm pumped he found the forum

Thanks on pace for 500k in premium this year, just turning a lot of business away.

I got rid of most of the dealerships and now work with realtors and mortgage brokers much more profitable. I still have 3 or 4 dealerships in Al that are very profitable.

This guy was my mentor when I first got started. We lost touch when I left LM. He is a rockstar P&C guy...LM paid crap in all policies.

To all the FE recruiters who responded...this ain't your guy. I've already referred him to Jeff Root...I think that will ultimately be the best fit as he will be too busy writing a crap load of auto and home.

I'm pumped he found the forum

Jeff is a rock star as well. Good referral.

Jeff root doesn't really recruit for ga contracts. At least that's the indication I got. Nice guy but he said he's got 5-10 hard core agents doing tele sales.He said he runs most of his business thru pinney. And I can assure you outside Sagicor he's not getting 100% on Gul. Most Gul carriers like Aig,Lincoln and Protective pay 90% max unless you're cranking heavy vol.

Jeff root doesn't really recruit for ga contracts. At least that's the indication I got. Nice guy but he said he's got 5-10 hard core agents doing tele sales.He said he runs most of his business thru pinney. And I can assure you outside Sagicor he's not getting 100% on Gul. Most Gul carriers like Aig,Lincoln and Protective pay 90% max unless you're cranking heavy vol.

I already explained this to him via pm. I'm pretty sure he'd take a 10 point haircut for the ease of dealing with Pinney. I know I would.

Back