LTC Seminar

Hello,
Please send me a copy of your LTC presentation. Also, I have just received my license and wish to sell LTC insurance online. How do I go about finding a good company? I really don't know where to start. Thanks.

It's actually easier to help people buy LTCi over the phone/internet than it is to sell it face-to-face. I sold LTCi "over the kitchen table" from 1995 to 1998. I started selling it over the phone/internet in 1999 and nearly tripled my production in my first year.

I think it's easier to do it online and over the phone, because it's more of a customer service approach than trying to sell something.

Anyone who wants a copy of the LTC presentation I mentioned in an earlier post send me a PM with your contact info. and I will get a copy of it over to you.

The top agent in our area with our company does nothing but LTC seminars. I believe he does the educational section himself and he has 2 experienced agents set up appts. He collects the commish. percentage off each app and he does 1 seminar a week.

Off of this he usually makes about between $30-$50k/month in FYC.....of those that actually get approved? I don't know. But he makes a very good living off of it.

Im in process of scheduling a couple of medicare seminars this month. We don't expect too much but I want to get used to it to start doing LTC seminars

one of the member's on the forum (female)Lara sells over the phone anf she said to us alliantz most of the time and JH also(underwritting takes for ever!!)

Back