MA Plans

If CMS would get rid of lock-in it would have the same effect as monthly commissions and at the same time allow a member to move out of an inappropriate plan.

We (meaning taxpayers) are paying way too much for MA plans in general, and PFFS specifically. The plans are not by their nature evil, but the cost to us is.

I agree that the majority of agents (at least those who understand what they sell) as honest and we are being punished by a small minority. But it is really CMS and the Congressional funding of the plans that are to blame. Maybe it's the government that is evil.

My 3 cents....

Rick

I agree with this. More than half of my business is with duals. They don't have the lock in and it works great for them. It also keeps an agent on his toes as you better be putting them in the best plan and making sure they understand it.

Geting rid of the lock in would be better for the members and would also weed out the unprofessional agents at the same time.

PACK your bags and LEAVE!

And be sure to take all of the incompetent Americans with you so we can get some decent service.

I can't believe the criticism of your fellow Americans. Why don't you go to work for the government and show them a real work ethic and teach them to care about their job.

Our country is built on insurance. It protects one's assets. Everyone contributes a small amout every month in case someone suffers a catastrophe. It works.

The problem with getting our money's worth lies with leadership and they are greedy. Most people will ignore problems instead of being part of the solution. Lying is ingrained.

Back