Man Gets $21,000 of Settlement Money in Buckets of Coins

gimmie $21,000 and I dont care how you send it to me, banks will deposit it, they have machines that count it.....

gimmie $21,000 and I dont care how you send it to me, banks will deposit it, they have machines that count it.....

Most banks that I know of do not take bulk change anymore unless it is in rolls so they can weigh it. Of course they might make an exception for $21k.

I bet that by now, some armored car service has picked up and counted these coins for free. It would be a great public relations move and really doesn't cost them anything.

I recall seeing a show about Wells Fargo having a large depot in California where their cars dropped off loose coins to be counted, rolled and damaged ones returned to the Treasury.

Most banks that I know of do not take bulk change anymore unless it is in rolls so they can weigh it. Of course they might make an exception for $21k.

We have banks in my area with the machine, you can use for FREE, even if you arent a customer of the bank! midfirst bank does it

Back