Manhattan PPO

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have an out of town friend that ask me about the Manhattan Life PPO and PPO first health network plans?

Anyone have info and review of plans?

Clients they work well for and those they don’t?

Probably not ACA compliant plans and doesn't cover pre ex conditions. The plan is probably just "leasing" those PPO networks to use under their so called insurance plan.

I have an out of town friend that ask me about the Manhattan Life PPO and PPO first health network plans?

Anyone have info and review of plans?

Clients they work well for and those they don’t?
Yagents answer is correct. But I did notice you may be asking 2 different questions.

First Health PPO is a network that is used by many carriers. So, if you are asking about them in general, and not part of Manhattan Life, they may very well be ACA compliant or in a group plan. I use First Health PPO often with group plans because they proactively try to reduce the claim payments and are successful to the point where it is closer to Reference Based than you would think.

They just sent me some basic info they scanned. Waiting to hear back on the specifics...I don't work in the IHI realm...so I was doing some info gathering from the insurance-forums experts while I wait.....it actually looks like they may have 2 plans quoted...1 from MHLI, and the other All State Health Insurance.

They just sent me some basic info they scanned. Waiting to hear back on the specifics...I don't work in the IHI realm...so I was doing some info gathering from the insurance-forums experts while I wait.....it actually looks like they may have 2 plans quoted...1 from MHLI, and the other All State Health Insurance.

I am a group guy, know very little about Individual. If the 2nd one is Allstate, it will more than likely be a self-funded group plan using First Health as their PPO.

After reviewing and doing a little more research, I believe this to be an Allstate Health Access-fixed-benefit indemnity plan.

Back