MAPD Over the Phone Paper Application

123insure1900

Expert
Quick question...if a prospect calls in, can MA, MAPD and Part D plans be discussed over the phone and the enrollment paperwork be completed over the phone and then scanned and emailed, faxed or mailed to the client for signatures?

What carriers allow for taking the applications over the phone?

At the risk of distracting from your question, it really is a matter of what are the best plans in the areas you market and then contacting those carriers to see if they offer telephonic enrollments. Most carriers have a process you can use *if* they feel comfortable with you doing it.

DS4, which carriers don't require F2F? Any ideas? I am specifically looking for carriers who offer products nationwide. So I'm thinking Humana, United Healthcare, The Blues and Aetna for some states. Any idea which of those don't require F2F?

Also, do these over the phone presentations need to be recorded and saved for 10 years or is that only for an actual telesale?

DS4, which carriers don't require F2F? Any ideas? I am specifically looking for carriers who offer products nationwide. So I'm thinking Humana, United Healthcare, The Blues and Aetna for some states. Any idea which of those don't require F2F?

Also, do these over the phone presentations need to be recorded and saved for 10 years or is that only for an actual telesale?

Do you have a license and have you passed AHIP?

You likely are putting the cart before the horse.

Rick

Back