Marketing Lists at Wholesale Pricing!!

Welcome back Ray.

Good to see you call your lists what they are. I've seen others call lists "leads."

Rick

If you refer to his site (as well as the text of the link in his signature), he does refer to his lists by the industry standard of "leads" as well.

Welcome back Ray.
If you refer to his site (as well as the text of the link in his signature), he does refer to his lists by the industry standard of "leads" as well.

Actually, his signature is about unlimited leads from a dialer. So with a big enough list, the potential leads from dialing could be unlimited.

You have a HUGE font advertising that your lists are indeed leads. We'd all leave you alone if you would just stop calling them cold leads but you're too stubborn to do that.

Your lists are great and I've bought them from you in the past. But I never got a lead from you. I had to generate them myself from your list.

You can say that the industry calls them leads or you can be a bit more honest. Your choice.

Rick

In our world lists and leads can mean different things....for example...

If the industry has a standard of "leads" that are generally internet driven or some other media driven LEAD then in that industry raw data lists should be called lists, or targeted marketing lists/data and not leads....

However in industries where internet leads and other type of leads do NOT exist, we do sometimes refer to lists as targeted marketing leads...

For insurance (mainly life), we do generate Internet leads as well as live transfer leads, at the same time we do offer filtered marketing lists and dialers. For other forms of insurance such as medicare, any other T65 product, or even any other targeted niche product we can use targeted marketing lists.

In our sales center our data reps don't refer to data as leads unless that industry doesn't have another lead source other than raw data....and there are only a few of those industries, insurance not being one of them.....

In the end though I don't mind if another data vendor calls his data sales leads or what not, at the end of the day data is data and its all comprised from the mother source. As long as your retail source updates monthly and they aren't charging you an arm and a leg for the data, you are rockin and rollin.

You can say that the industry calls them leads or you can be a bit more honest. Your choice.

You say that as if the two are mutually exclusive. I do see your point and if someone were to dig back through enough of my posts you'd probably find where years ago I agreed completely with you. Somewhere between then and now I accepted the fact that it is an industry term. Even insurance agents go on google searching for "turning 65 leads" expecting to get lists. If not only other sales organizations, but insurance agents refer to them as leads, it'd be foolish of me to not. To that point I believe the term "cold leads" is the best way to differentiate between the two.

I'm not sure what your point is in continuing this debate, but there is a great deal of value in having discussions with folks on here to help people get to know you and your products better.

Back