Marketing Org. Websites

Stephen

Guru
1000 Post Club
Divorcing my current FMO that I use for annuities.

I am looking for a group that that, in addtion to exellent sercvice and product access, has a useful website featuring marketing tools, documents, presentations, product info, ect....

I have 200 posts and Annuityseller has 400. Any specific reason that you are picking a fight?

Because I'm a born fighter. And you know EXACTLY what you did wrong, you conniving bastard. You whining hypocritical jackass with your Tony Jacklin golf clubs. Yea...play dumb, you imbecile!
Actually, I was referring to a post that evidently was removed. I figured that poster would not last long.

Because I'm a born fighter. And you know EXACTLY what you did wrong, you conniving bastard. You whining hypocritical jackass with your Tony Jacklin golf clubs. Yea...play dumb, you imbecile!
Actually, I was referring to a post that evidently was removed. I figured that poster would not last long.

Go on, please tell us how you really feel

Well that makes more sense, still no reason to insult my golf clubs.

I am shocked Chumps. I didn't know you had that in you...:laugh:

Back