Marketing out of the box?

That is a tough one, I know the company people say get them in the office !! Not always easy to do, therefore we've tailored out follow-up program as I had outlined. We also include all current prospects in our most recent newsletter mailing list. Kind of gives them a taste of how our clients are treated. We try not to quote over the phone, only if it's a referral and we already have a copy of their current dec sheet. We put an emphasis on the fact that we have 8 or 10 quotes to go over with them from the comparative rater and would like to help them make an informed decision we also offer a $5 gas card for coming in to help justify their time investment.(rebating is a definite no-no, so this one should be discussed with your state ins dept.) Closing ratio on face to face meetings is over 70% inmy office, so that one is highly stressed.

Almost all substandard quotes are given over the phone, return on investment is so low on these we can't justify meeting with all of them in person.

I agree with the sub-standard quotes as there is not much more that can be done with those, the rentention is low, and will most likely be impacted by their ability to pay their bill.

I am looking at creating a better follow-up system and am looking to include more "trinkets"

Thanks for the follow-up

NWInsurance, FYI: I feel that the most important parts of our mailed quotes packages are a written "Money Back Guarantee" and a packet titled "101 reasons to do business with us" It is a compilation of over 101 testimonials written by our current clients which instantly overcomes the "why should I trust You" objection. I'll be glad to forward you some copies of this stuff if you want.

My advice, keep a good database of all A or B class prospects right from the start and you will eliminate the need to purchase overused, mediocre quality leads in the future:)

Back