Marketing to Current Clients

What type of systematic contact do you all use to stay in contact with your clients?

the title of your thread asks one question, your first post, asks a different kind of question.....

These are two completely different items you are asking about.......

Posted question. Not sure how, or if, I can change. What type of things do you send out and how often?

Last edited:
Posted question. Not sure how, or if, I can change. What type of things do you send out and how often?

Just finished an appointment with a current client. Added $500,000 GUL on her. Added 15,000.00 of Monumental to mom's old Monumental policy. Writing 3 20pay GULS on her college aged kids. Quoting their father a term policy and writing a GI on an Uncle.

All from an old sub agent's orphans. Mostly just a note on the annual report and a quick phone call every couple years. There have been at least 3 other agents in these homes. Not one has ever called them after the sale.

Just finished an appointment with a current client. Added $500,000 GUL on her. Added 15,000.00 of Monumental to mom's old Monumental policy. Writing 3 20pay GULS on her college aged kids. Quoting their father a term policy and writing a GI on an Uncle.

All from an old sub agent's orphans. Mostly just a note on the annual report and a quick phone call every couple years. There have been at least 3 other agents in these homes. Not one has ever called them after the sale.

THE MASTER!:noteworthy::jiggy:

newbies, Take notes......THATS HOW YOU DO IT!

Just the other day I was thinking, I sure hope Wino does well this week. Seems like the Big Guy listened to me. I'll send you a PM of where to send my half of the commissions. :wideeyed:

THE MASTER!:noteworthy::jiggy:

newbies, Take notes......THATS HOW YOU DO IT!

Thanks but, the rest of the story. I have been joting those notes and making those 3 minute calls for about 7 years. To her.

On the other hand, she called me to ask if I would sell her more. I will be working this thread of leads, through the benes for the next few months.

BTW, thanks to VOL for the GI quote by GTalk.
Working a book is a process. It is the way I was taught to do it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just the other day I was thinking, I sure hope Wino does well this week. Seems like the Big Guy listened to me. I'll send you a PM of where to send my half of the commissions. :wideeyed:

Spending it at the moment at an Irish pub, sorry.

Last edited:
I agree with Mark. I DID send birthday cards AND Xmas cards, but everyone gets Xmas cards... bday cards with phone calls stick out. Also if during a conversation I pick up on special dates like anniversaries, significant business events, etc. I make note and kind if build a drip of constant contact. Sounds like Wino has the system down.

Back