Marketplace Application Problem

Hello,

I havent posted in some time, but I enjoy reading all of the threads. I have learned a lot about the insurance
business from this Forum. I have an issue I absolutely cannot figure out. This has happend to me a few times. I was runnning an application for a family on Aetna's portal for a Family of 5 Dad, Mom & 3 kids.
When I got to the end of the application and submitted they were approved for the subsidy and then when I went to pick plans they were all seperated into groups by themselves. It would'nt allow me to change groups to all one group. This happend to might as well with one case on Ambetters portal. So its happend twice. Once from Ambetters portal and once from Aetna's portal. Am I doing something wrong during the application process that is causing this? I cannot figure it out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
This happens from time to time. Their monthly premium will be the amount originally given. However, the member has to make their payment individually. I suggest for the member to have it on autopay.

Latest posts

Back