Marsha, Marsha, Marsha-Cancer, Cancer, Cancer MAPD VS Medigap

The video is extremely long...

A few things he fails to mention .....

1. MA does not require a 3 day stay to go into nursing home.
2. He mentions average cost of MA l plan as $1500 but only later mentions $226 deductible.. so better estimate is $1726 .. In addition he failed to mention the average drug plan cost of $33.00 per month The total cost is around $2100..

3. When he discussed medicare advantage plans he failed to mention MSA... they allow you to go to any doctor or hospital that accepts medicare...
4. He failed to accurately describe how some PPO plans work.... I have many plans around the country that I represent that have the same in and/or out of network MOP.
5. He failed to mention with many MA plans even though it's an HMO allow you to see any doctor or hospital nationwide for any care that's in their national medicare network.

6. He failed to mention when talking about MA plans that it would be wise for a client to purchase a Cancer policy that would cover them anywhere between $5000 and $25000... Additionally he should suggest they purchase a hospital indemnity plan If they were concerned about the maximum amount of pocket. He could say they could get that coverage for less than $50 a month.

Overall I thought it was pretty good ....strong B

Back