Max Issue Age

I am in NY - neither of those issue in NY. So far all the carriers max out at 84 or below. Any thoughts - this an 86yr old.

healthy client/wealthy kids. but i'm out of options. the only possibility left which I am investigating would be a UL with LTC rider, but I think she might be too old for that too.

healthy client/wealthy kids. but i'm out of options. the only possibility left which I am investigating would be a UL with LTC rider, but I think she might be too old for that too.

If no LTC options then the kids could purchase an annuity of some sort in the parents name.
Its self insuring, but at least it will hedge inflation and they could contribute to it throughout the years...

The linked benefit plans (UL/WL/Annuity + LTC) have the same age requirements. Life insurance at age 86 is not very cost effective since you are already supposed to be dead according the charts.

if the kids are wealthy........it looks like they will be private pay. Try selling the kids a LTC plan so they never have to be in this situation with their kids.

Back