Med Supp Agents Re: Admiral

Frank, Your making a good choice!

About a year ago I researched this company and they have an interesting and short history. I never could confirm the rumor that they “Xerox’d” UW’s rates prior to UW’s rate increase.

Clients will appreciate your opinion on this one, as I’m sure you know all about covering your bases.

Is United of Omaha in the Show Me State yet?

Missouri is suppose to be on the "short list" of states getting United of Omaha. I guess I'll know in the next several months.

I contracted with them in California but they did not charge me the $15. However, their rates are not competitive so I have yet to write a policy.

However (and you know how much I LOVE to correct you), it's a moot point, not mute. Unless the point is silent, then you are correct.

I'm sure SAI will chime in with his opinion shortly.

Rick

No. It's a MOO point. As in bovine droppings.

However (and you know how much I LOVE to correct you), it's a moot point, not mute.

Rick

I knew that didn't look correct when I was typing it. However, I guess it can be both because I don't plan to have anything to do with them. So I really am going to be mute on the subject.

You know what I was thinking? They should cut med supp rates in half and tell the doctors that they don't have to accept it if they do not feel like it.

Frank, this is the only thread I have ever hijacked of yours. :)

Back