Med supp -need experienced view here

Frank:

If you happen to know a Sterling Life Agent...they market under Sterling Health Plans, ask them. I had the marketing manager for this area share that information with his entire agency. I will talk to him again on Monday morning.

Tom,

What did you find out at your meeting Monday?

Is there a new Standardized Med Supp Plan with dental and eye care that is a part of the Medicare Supplement policy?

Or, is it simply a "package deal" where the dental and eye care can be sold along with a Med Supp policy at an additional premium?

probably a discount card.

That would be my guess also or some kind of separate policy.

Although, from the information he received he was pretty sure that it was a "new Med Supp Plan" that included dental and eye care. He called and we talked about it and he was suppose to get back to us after his Monday meeting.

Okay, for the sake of this discussion. Are all F plans the same? Well if you buy that principle, then the high deductible F plan must be the same as the Standard F plan, and the Select F plan must be the same as the standard F plan. Now, are they the same///oh, I think not.
Now, there is the enchanced F plan, just like the high deductible, and select F. So, have a 40 and chill. When this goes in Indiana you will be behind the times. Other people on this site know what is going on. Check it out for yourself, it goes into effect on the 27th of August 2007.
Just because you never heard of it, does not mean that it does not exist.

Hey TommyK,

What did you find out at the meeting you went to? We haven't heard from you since then.

Is there a new Med Supp policy that we all should be looking for?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sterling has a captive sales force here in the KC metro.

I have not heard of any new products they are offering that are unique to them.

I do know that they have the least amount of clients in the metro market. In the 2 years of working the senior market, I have ran into them twice. They really like that rural market. fade to banjos...

Be aware that Sterling Life and Sterling Investors Life are different companies, just like Continental and Continental General.

Back