Med supp phone calls

I've have always received more call backs from not leaving a message than leaving one.

Agreed. The only time I leave a message is when a client missed an appointment or I'm following up regarding a question from a current client. It seems that most people are more curious about the people who didn't leave a message vs. those who did leave something.

tommyk , would I be correct to presume when you leave that 15 sec nessage its just your name and a request to call you leaving the rest to curiosity rather than in addtion stating the nature of your call????

tommyk , would I be correct to presume when you leave that 15 sec nessage its just your name and a request to call you leaving the rest to curiosity rather than in addtion stating the nature of your call????

Especially when working in the senior market you will receive a lot more call backs if you don't leave any message at all.

When they get home they will check their caller ID and if there is a number they don't recognize they will call and say, "Did you call me? Who are you?".

Back