Med Supp Question for Agents

Nolby5

Expert
I am an agent and I had to drop my Med Supp policy a few months ago. Since having taken my MS out I have now been diagnosed with Parkinsons and Osteoporosis. What company will now sell me a Med Supp and at what price?

And if I am forced to declare bankruptcy, what company will hire me to sell insurance and what problems will it cause me in this field?

Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.

I am an agent and I had to drop my Med Supp policy a few months ago. Since having taken my MS out I have now been diagnosed with Parkinsons and Osteoporosis. What company will now sell me a Med Supp and at what price?

And if I am forced to declare bankruptcy, what company will hire me to sell insurance and what problems will it cause me in this field?

Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.

Right now United of Omaha has a Med Supp, Plan N, that is virtually GI in Illinois. The only question you have to answer is the ESRD question. If you don't have kidney failure they will take you.

Plan N is identical to Plan D, my plan of choice to recommend, only it has up to a $20 copay on doctor visits. If I knew your age and zip code I could give you a price. If you are not over 71 your premium should be under $100 per month.

The copay is 20% of the charge for the doctor visit or $20, which ever is less. It isn't that often that Medicare approves $100 for a doctor visit so the copay will most often be less than $20.

You can get contracted now to sell for them in Illinois and write the policy on yourself and earn the increased commission UoO offers on Plan N.

Yes, I have excellent contracts for them and can set you up to write the app by the end of next week if you will contact me. (I know, another shameful plug. :D)

Mutual of Omaha has a new Plan N which is Guarantee Issue in some states. Check with them for rates. If thy're not GI where you are, you need to try and find a Medicare Advantage Plan who will accept you unless you have End Stage Renal Disease.

Right now United of Omaha has a Med Supp, Plan N, that is virtually GI in Illinois. The only question you have to answer is the ESRD question. If you don't have kidney failure they will take you.

Plan N is identical to Plan D, my plan of choice to recommend, only it has up to a $20 copay on doctor visits. If I knew your age and zip code I could give you a price. If you are not over 71 your premium should be under $100 per month.

The copay is 20% of the charge for the doctor visit or $20, which ever is less. It isn't that often that Medicare approves $100 for a doctor visit so the copay will most often be less than $20.

You can get contracted now to sell for them in Illinois and write the policy on yourself and earn the increased commission UoO offers on Plan N.

Yes, I have excellent contracts for them and can set you up to write the app by the end of next week if you will contact me. (I know, another shameful plug. :D)

Which other services are in the same category as "doctor visits"? Ex: outpatient therapies, dialysis treatments. those may not be considered to be in the same category, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Which other services are in the same category as "doctor visits"? Ex: outpatient therapies, dialysis treatments. those may not be considered to be in the same category, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Just doctor visits, as in the charge for the office call, that's all.
-----------------------------------
Mike,
Is my post invisible? :D
----------------------------------
ineedhelp,

All MOO Plan N's are either GI or only have the ESRD question in all states that they sell insurance in.

You could also sign up for an MA during AEP if you've never had one, then drop it during the jan 1-feb 15 disenrollment period and you get a GI to go to any med supp you want.

Go with MOO plan N its GI... I know this was said I just need more post's to PM. If you need a quote still send me age/zip theres an e-app for it now and you can have it effective immediately.

Back