Med Supp Referrals

I guess I'd consider a steady stream to be 1 a week. Just doing some mental masturbation as I prepare to change course from FE to supps.

I've only sold 12 and I've gotten two referrals already. I rarely get a referral from an FE client and I've heard supps is a whole different ballgame in that respect.

if you take care of folks, referrals will come.

Steady stream? Depending on how you define steady, my guess would be 500.

Last month I wrote 12 Medigap apps, all from referrals. Just wrote 1 today. 12 in one month is highly unusual for me. I guess I write 30+ a year from referrals.

Referrals are strange. I got one last week from a lady I sold about 4 years ago (and she canceled it about 1 year ago, but still gave me the referral).

Referrals cannot be accurately determined by one's clients on the books, but rather one's process of obtaining referrals, beyond hope and luck.

I generate 25-30 referrals per month personally.

What are you doing to promote referrals? That's the question you should be asking.

Referrals cannot be accurately determined by one's clients on the books, but rather one's process of obtaining referrals, beyond hope and luck. I generate 25-30 referrals per month personally. What are you doing to promote referrals? That's the question you should be asking.

I'm not doing anything other than telling them if anybody needs help to give em my number. And of course I follow up to make sure everything is going good.

What do you do to promote referrals?

I'm not doing anything other than telling them if anybody needs help to give em my number. And of course I follow up to make sure everything is going good.

What do you do to promote referrals?

Start by putting your face to your name, burn both into your client's minds combined with outstanding client service. Always try to give way more in value somehow to your clients than you're getting in comps, however you feel you should. Whether it be in consistent industry info (boring but some love it), and by using newsletters by mail.

Talking about you and your family's life (huge hit) or whatever so they never forget you, particularly when their friend's ask about their insurance.

Send out cards is definitely worth it, especially with pics of you and your family and really showing people you care. Caring, but again show them your life, who you are, and that you're genuine. And above all of course, BE genuine.

And read a book like Purple Cow from Seth Godin and be different. Because 98% of your competition won't be, they're too scared.

Start by putting your face to your name, burn both into your client's minds combined with outstanding client service. Always try to give way more in value somehow to your clients than you're getting in comps, however you feel you should. Whether it be in consistent industry info (boring but some love it), and by using newsletters by mail. Talking about you and your family's life (huge hit) or whatever so they never forget you, particularly when their friend's ask about their insurance. Send out cards is definitely worth it, especially with pics of you and your family and really showing people you care. Caring, but again show them your life, who you are, and that you're genuine. And above all of course, BE genuine. And read a book like Purple Cow from Seth Godin and be different. Because 98% of your competition won't be, they're too scared.

Thanks dude. .

Back