Med Supp Vs Medicare Advantage

"and from Part B premiums" that is what i said!!!

i never said that M/C covers the cost of seniors.!!! this is ricky boy's theory!!

Okay Luke. I stand corrected. It's the part b premium that funds MA plans.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I will say right now....Frank will agree with me here.

I've copied Frank on this thread and if you think he'll agree with you, let me sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.

Rick

Last edited:
"and from Part B premiums" that is what i said!!!

i never said that M/C covers the cost of seniors.!!! this is ricky boy's theory!!

But you said this

Where does the Part B premium for people on a MA plan. Medicare pays a fixed amount to the MA plan using the beneficiaries part B premium. It may be funneled and funded in different terminology but that is how it works.

The amount of money Medicare pays to a Medicare Advantage plan has nothing to do with that members Part B premium.

How can he "relearn" when he hasn't learned it the first time? Yet he is convinced he is correct.

Seriously, have we seen petrinoknowsnothing and Luke in the same thread?

Rick

I fear guys like petrinoknowsnothing and his "friends" will be the reason the feds take over all MA enrollment in the future.

YOU ARE AN *** RICKY!! READ NORWAY POST TO THE QUESTION THAT WAS DIRECTED TO YOU. MA PLANS GET THEIR MONEY FROM PART B PREMIUMS.
THEN YOU RESPOND WITH AN ARROGANT ANSWER. IDIOTS!!

Petroknowsbest,

You need to slow down and cool off for a minute. First my post was in response to your question "Where does Medicare get the $1000 to pay the MA plan..." and my answer said from you and me and everyone paying FICA taxes as well as part B premiums.

The whole reason this thread has gone this way (In My Opinion) is because of this from one of your posts on page 3

I agree with you 100%. Ive been known to be out of my mind but this is exactly what my thoughts are on MA plans. $0 premium health insurance besides Part B premium which stops going to Medicare and goes to the company offering the private plan.

Why not offer that to everyone? I would pay the Part B premium for that coverage. However...it is only offered to folks that are in their seniors years...the folks that go to the doctor and hospital regularly, in addition, are prone to get sick due to age.

I and pretty much everyone else on here took it to mean you believe that the entire cost of an MA plan is covered by the members Part B premium and that is not true....

Your right and wrong...Yes pretty much anyone in this Country would be happy with an MA plan with todays benefits where you pay only Part B premiums for it...But you are wrong to think that an MA plan can exist based only on the Part B Premiums.
I AM NOT CORNERED. I AM RIGHT!! YOU IDIOTS!!!

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. MEDICARE PAYS THE MA PLAN FROM THE MA ENROLLEE'S PART B PREMIUMS!!

Just so there in absolutely no confusion. Are you saying you believe the only compensation (otherwise known as Money) Medicare sends to Medicare Advantage plans is the members Part B Premiums which range from $96-$115 per month and ABSOLUTELY nothing else?

Is that what your saying you believe?

Last edited:
Ok genius. I'll explain what this means.

It means that in addition to having to continue to pay their Part B premium, they may have to pay the plan some money.

Doesn't say that their Part B premium goes to the MA plan.

Rick

I always thought that when someone joined an MA their part B premium went to The White House Perks Fund.:yes:

Latest posts

Back