Medicare Advantage Plans being dropped left and right

Not at all. He's a grown ass man. His choice.

I may not agree with him but I'm not about to call him stupid for it.

But please show him all his options at least. So tired of the agents who dabble in Medicare and only show G Plans and just bad mouth MA plans bc they are too lazy or too busy to do the certifications. Luckily my clients are seeing right through it bc all I do is Medicare and offer all their options.

His money and his choice.

And that's the part you can't seem to understand.

I know you are probably a really nice guy and aren’t bashing you at all. I’m sure we could hang out and have a beer and get along great. I’m just frustrated with all the negative when I know in my area at least the people I have on MA plans love it. Sure it is different by location.

Last edited:
But please show him all his options at least. So tired of the agents who dabble in Medicare and only show G Plans and just bad mouth MA plans bc they are too lazy or too busy to do the certifications. Luckily my clients are seeing right through it bc all I do is Medicare and offer all their options.
Why do you always assume that I don't. Not only do I explain both plans, I explain how they are different and the pros and cons of having both.

And after I've done that, it's up to them. Their money. Their choice.

As far as certifications, I'm probably more certified than you are. I'm also certified for annuities and LTC. Are you?

I know you are probably a really nice guy and aren’t bashing you at all. I’m sure we could hang out and have a beer and get along great. I’m just frustrated with all the negative when I know in my area at least the people I have on MA plans love it. Sure it is different by location.
I'd love to sit down and buy you a beer.

However, under no circumstances do I put out on the first date.

Why do you always assume that I don't. Not only do I explain both plans, I explain how they are different and the pros and cons of having both.

And after I've done that, it's up to them. Their money. Their choice.

As far as certifications, I'm probably more certified than you are. I'm also certified for annuities and LTC. Are you?

No comment. Ha. That’s huge to be able to offer annuities and LTC. Probably close to 20 minutes of training.

Back