Medicare Advantage Plans being dropped left and right

Most of the Med Sup only agents in my area are financial advisors or sell P&C too. All they ever offered was Mutual of Omaha G plan. Most of them are now sending their Medicare clients to me bc they are getting asked about all the stuff they see on TV etc. used to be they would just bash MA and people would listen. Those days are over since MA ads are everywhere and they talk to their friends who have MA and love it. My business has exploded these last 3 years bc people actually want to see all their options in an unbiased way and the Med Sup only’s just don’t want to deal with it anymore.

“My business has exploded these last 3 years bc people actually want to see all their options in an unbiased way”

Don’t you have to tell them to call 1-800-Medicare if they ask that?

Only one I have seen was BCBS and that’s been that way for awhile. I think because they are BC they think they can get away with it and people will still buy. Not to say it couldn’t happen in 2025 when PDP’s change dramatically due to new rules. Something has to give with the drug plans.
The only BCBS here is the part b give back with a deductible.

I can look it up myself. I'm certified with most plans around here. Just because they are today doesn't mean they will be tomorrow.l

Oh sure, and let's all wear life jackets all day, just in case we fall into a pool. or put up our umbrella on this sunny day because it might rain. No thanks I am not preparing for something highly uncertain it is absurd to over-prepare for unlikely events.

Baptist Health ends contracts with United Healthcare and Wellcare for Medicare Advantage coverage​

This comes just a few months after Baptist Health ended their contract with Humana for physician services covered by Medicare Advantage.

For those with Medicare Advantage plans through Humana, United Healthcare, or Wellcare doctor visits at Baptist Health will be considered “out of network” and patients will have to pay more for services.

Baptist Health ends contracts with United Healthcare and Wellcare for Medicare Advantage coverage​

This comes just a few months after Baptist Health ended their contract with Humana for physician services covered by Medicare Advantage.

For those with Medicare Advantage plans through Humana, United Healthcare, or Wellcare doctor visits at Baptist Health will be considered “out of network” and patients will have to pay more for services.

Sad that hospital corporate greed is sacrificing seniors at the stake. The hospital by me just spent 100 million dollars on mostly decorative renovations, but they're always crying poor. The irony.

Last edited:
Back