Medicare Advantage Plans far superior to Original Medicare

BCBS sells supps too....

I was recently called by a big carrier rep. He said that I'm killing it with their med supps - I'm top in sales in our region.

Then wanted to discuss helping me get more MAPDs via marketing provided by them... (While also trying to support the continued med supp sales).

Carriers sell med supps, but want MAPD sales more.

Because . . . CMS pays them to write MAPD but not for Medigap. Follow the money.

I write a fair amount of Anthem/BX Medigap and get invited to their MAPD webinars but never feel any pressure to go over to the dark side.

FWIW I don't give a damn about trophies, trips or bonus money but I do sleep well at night knowing I have helped people find the coverage they want.

I was recently called by a big carrier rep. He said that I'm killing it with their med supps - I'm top in sales in our region.

Then wanted to discuss helping me get more MAPDs via marketing provided by them... (While also trying to support the continued med supp sales).

What type marketing ? Humana rep called me yesterday and is giving me $5k “ non taxable “ marketing money . That’s about $18k since aep . Plus I still get $10 k a qtr marketing money from fmo and and $25 k during aep . I built my whole Medicare book for zero cost . It shows you the crazy insane money carriers make to do this

What type marketing ? Humana rep called me yesterday and is giving me $5k “ non taxable “ marketing money . That’s about $18k since aep . Plus I still get $10 k a qtr marketing money from fmo and and $25 k during aep . I built my whole Medicare book for zero cost . It shows you the crazy insane money carriers make to do this

Yeah, I wish that kinda money was actively being given out while I was more aggressively building. I'm still writing but really trying to keep some balance so probably not writing nearly as much as you are.

Since October (late Sept, technically) I've gotten about $21k total between AEP and OEP, between FMO and carriers.

This call was for some carrier mail drops. I don't even know how many they're mailing other than he said he's going to send some carrier ads out for me to a few counties. I'll take it!

Yeah, I wish that kinda money was actively being given out while I was more aggressively building. I'm still writing but really trying to keep some balance so probably not writing nearly as much as you are.

Since October (late Sept, technically) I've gotten about $21k total between AEP and OEP, between FMO and carriers.

This call was for some carrier mail drops. I don't even know how many they're mailing other than he said he's going to send some carrier ads out for me to a few counties. I'll take it!

Now that IFG is owned by Humana they’re giving money out like candy . I don’t know if you’ve seen that Josh Jensen with IFG showing his bank statements. He recruits heavy . But he’s getting $50k plus a month from IFG and probably another $75k a month overrides from carriers .Matt Mungia showing the new house he’s building on facebook . It has a lazy river and car lift Looks to be $2-$3 mil . The money in medicare overrides Mind boggling . I’ll be dammed with my vol if i ever pay 1 cent for marketing. You’ve be selling Medicare 10 plus yrs ? Your 1 of the few longer term guys that never got into recruiting

Back