Medicare advantage plans

About 2 hours ago I got an inbound call, a guy wanting an aarp plan. I look into it, his plan history, he’s had about 4 different plans already this year. Last year was the same.

He said when he gets a call, he listens to what an agent has to say, but this time he is gonna stick with it.

He also said a few days ago his car was stolen with his wallet and phone. He called me on his nephews phone.

So, I suppose there is a chance he won’t listen to call center pitches anymore, since he doesn’t have a phone
He’s a liar .He’ll be flipping within a few months . You obviously have access to Marx . You walk on these like below . 6 switch’s in 6 months . You ask what sep . Mov,spap,dst ,lost lis . Carriers check nothing. It’s a joke

Attachments

• IMG_9081.jpeg
    IMG_9081.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15
He’s a liar .He’ll be flipping within a few months . You obviously have access to Marx . You walk on these like below . 6 switch’s in 6 months . You ask what sep . Mov,spap,dst ,lost lis . Carriers check nothing. It’s a joke

He's partial dual, if he gets full Dsnp, and gets a grocery card, he will be locked in. The people on a Dsnp with the highest grocery benefit, seem to have very little turnover, in my experience. I can't say I walk away on all of them, just follow my gut instinct.

I have had my heart broken by these chronic switchers who promise me that this time it will be different.Now i just give them the phone numbers to agents i don't like.

I have had a few like this one before. I ask them what's going on, are they not getting what they want, or what is they are hoping to find in a different plan. Try to fill that need for them.

I found the best way to deal with losing a client, psychologically, is to just pretend like they died. Not my fault. Not gonna chase it.

He's partial dual, if he gets full Dsnp, and gets a grocery card, he will be locked in. The people on a Dsnp with the highest grocery benefit, seem to have very little turnover, in my experience. I can't say I walk away on all of them, just follow my gut instinct.

I have had a few like this one before. I ask them what's going on, are they not getting what they want, or what is they are hoping to find in a different plan. Try to fill that need for them.

I found the best way to deal with losing a client, psychologically, is to just pretend like they died. Not my fault. Not gonna chase it.
Just give them the old Mr. Wonderful, “You’re dead to me”. 😀

How does he go from partial dual to full dual ? Now go go from nothing to full dual yes .I’d say I’ve written as many duals as any agent and I’ve never seen that happen once. How did there ss check drop to allow that to happen ? As far as losing duals ? If you avg let’s say 250-300 duals a yr you’ll have 30-50 that will be flipped a yr . Now that’s what separates agents . The retention hound agent will save 50-70% of those . The crazy spaghetti flipping agent will save few . Of the 250-300 duals a telesales agent will lose 50% a yr

You can go from full to partial to full dual. Happens all the time. Just because you haven’t seen it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. In many states there’s a razor thin line between having and losing Medicaid.

Maybe don’t post screenshots from Marx on a public message board given we’re technically only supposed to be using it very narrowly and with the same day consent of the client.

Maybe don’t post screenshots from Marx on a public message board given we’re technically only supposed to be using it very narrowly and with the same day consent of the client.
Show me were the hell I have any private info or even the plan # dipshit . I showed some dates

Back