Medicare Advantage Website Quoter Plugin?

For information, fill in your zip, which takes you to a contact form
www medicareadvantage dot com/form-a

Name, email address and phone

Please enter your information to have a licensed insurance agent contact you regarding Medicare Advantage and/or Prescription Drug Plans.

By entering my contact information and clicking "Next" above, I consent to receive e-mails, telephone calls, text messages and artificial or pre-recorded messages from TZ Insurance Solutions LLC and/or TruBridge, Inc. licensed insurance agents or their affiliates and third-party partners, regarding health insurance products and services including Medicare Advantage Plans and/or Prescription Drug Plans, at the e-mail address and telephone number provided above, including my wireless number (if provided), using an automated telephone dialing system. I understand that my wireless carrier’s standard message and data rates apply. I understand I can make a purchase or speak to a licensed insurance agent without granting this consent, and I may revoke this consent at any time. I instead may call 1-800-557-6059 TTY 711 to speak to a licensed insurance agent. I agree to this website’s Privacy

Medicare Advantage dot com is a website owned and operated by TZ Insurance Solutions LLC.

Callers will be directed to a licensed insurance agent with TZ Insurance Solutions LLC, TruBridge, Inc. and/or a third-party partner who can provide more information about Medicare Advantage Plans offered by one or several Medicare-contracted carrier(s).

-------------------------------

There were only 4 plans listed for my zip and county . . . all were Wellcare.

CSG shows 101 plans for the same zip and county.

What am I missing?

Unless I'm missing something, CSG doesn't have a website plugin for Medicare Advantage, there is for Supplements. Im looking for one that does MAPD's

Unless I'm missing something, CSG doesn't have a website plugin for Medicare Advantage, there is for Supplements. Im looking for one that does MAPD's

CSG does not have a client facing MAPD quote engine.

At one time I was told CMS did not allow them but I have not kept up with all their screwy rules.

Personally, I would never have a MAPD quote engine, but that is just me.

Personally, I would never have a MAPD quote engine, but that is just me.

Quote tools for Medigap aren't always 100%, I don't understand why anyone would want plan information on their site that literally changes benefits every year.

From what I understand, CMS requires the entire website be reviewed and approved if it shows MA or Part D plans. Because of this, an embeddable Medicare Advantage quote engine isn't possible. The entire site that the embed is added to would need to be reviewed and approved, and then can not be changed without resubmitting for approval again.

This is why Sunfire Matrix and Connecture offer personalized stand-alone quote sites for agents. Many FMOs will offer these "for free" to agents that contract through them. Instead of embedding them on your site, you link to them from your site. This allows you to customize and maintain your site without the need to get CMS's okay every time you fix a typo while still providing your own site for quoting MA plans.

Not a perfect solution but it's what we've got...

Back