Medicare Auto Responder?

i understand this comes at a cost, Im just not that good at writing the content lol..thank you

I am horrible at it.

I throw something on an email and my mother makes it pretty. Not kidding.

Its just as important to identify your weaknesses, as your strengths, so good job on that side!

As far as drip marketing, I learned that content isn't that important. My follow up emails now say:

Good Morning!

I'm just checking in. Do you still want to talk about Medicare.

Thanks!
Jenny

They get these Friday before 9am. After 3 with no response, they get "I don't want to bother you, so I will wait to hear back from you"

It works. Don't worry so much about the content, just send something.

I would try to get good at it, especially if you plan on continuing to do any sort of internet marketing. That out of the way, yes It will come at a cost, however I wouldn't be looking at an email service to be the ones to hire to write it.

I would still get a good CRM that you can have your internet leads dump into automatically, and can also shoot out auto responders based on your own schedule. We personally use Vanillasoft.

I would then turn to Upwork or any other outsource website and hire someone off that to write your content.

----------

I suppose not. There are those who do, and those who pay to have done.

I intended my post to be sarcastic. We REALLY need a sarcasm emoji.

I intended my post to be sarcastic. We REALLY need a sarcasm emoji.

I knew full well it was sarcastic, but evidently fell short in relaying that. We need an emoji to let someone know that we know they're being sarcastic.

I knew full well it was sarcastic, but evidently fell short in relaying that. We need an emoji to let someone know that we know they're being sarcastic.

I got that. We need one that lets everyone know we're all on the same page. Maybe another with an arrow and the word post, just to make it clear the only significance was an up in my post count!

Hey fellow agents, who do you use to send auto responders for your internet leads? Some sort of drip program...also would there be a company that also writes the content?

I was using Norvax but they just told me they don't do that for outside vendor leads which I thought was insane. Anyone have any recommendations? Thank you

I don't think anyone mentioned bombbomb, but that's what I've been using for a 2 years now (since March 2015). I love it.

You can do automations (drip campaigns) with it - you can track everything - and (most importantly) you can do incredibly easy video e-mail.

How do the bombomb video emails work for you, Scott? I assume you can track who opens the email as well as who plays them.

How do the bombomb video emails work for you, Scott? I assume you can track who opens the email as well as who plays them.

Yes, you can track who opens the e-mails. You can also "segment lists" based on who opens, etc.

You can also track any click / hyperlink.

You can track who plays the video.

You can even (for the most part) track "video engagement" - i.e., how long people are engaged with your video. So, if they drop off in the first 10 seconds, your video is not good.

They can show you views by device. i.e., how many view it on iPad, how many view it on Chrome, Firefox, etc.

There are a few more features...

The tracking is really more than I need - I just like to know (a) who opened it and (b) who played the video. But the rest of the tracking information may not come in handy one day...

Back