Medicare Auto Responder?

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Hey fellow agents, who do you use to send auto responders for your internet leads? Some sort of drip program...also would there be a company that also writes the content?

I was using Norvax but they just told me they don't do that for outside vendor leads which I thought was insane. Anyone have any recommendations? Thank you

Any email program (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Aweber, etc) can be used for a drip campaign. My quoting software has an autoresponder option which makes it automatic once I set it up.

I don't know of any email software that will suck up leads from various sources and generate automatic emails. There may be some, I just don't know of them unless you can find one that ties into your email program. Or with your CRM.

If you have novax and the email program they use works, then create one similar.

You might as well invest in good CRM that has auto-responder capability built in. Get the best you can afford now so you don't have to switch anytime soon.

There are only about 10,000 threads on CRMs so finding one shouldn't be a problem.

You want them to write the content for you??

i understand this comes at a cost, Im just not that good at writing the content lol..thank you

i understand this comes at a cost, Im just not that good at writing the content lol..thank you

I would try to get good at it, especially if you plan on continuing to do any sort of internet marketing. That out of the way, yes It will come at a cost, however I wouldn't be looking at an email service to be the ones to hire to write it.

I would still get a good CRM that you can have your internet leads dump into automatically, and can also shoot out auto responders based on your own schedule. We personally use Vanillasoft.

I would then turn to Upwork or any other outsource website and hire someone off that to write your content.

----------

Is that too much to ask?

I suppose not. There are those who do, and those who pay to have done.

Poorly written content by someone who understands the target market and product is superior (in my opinion) to having some hack that knows nothing about your market charge $30 for 700 words of gibberish.

When it comes to content you get what you pay for.

That being said, there are people on this forum that have used content writers they have "groomed" to generate good content.

Then there are others that have not written new content in years but what they wrote long ago is still generating plenty of leads each week.

The ability to produce interesting and informative content is a skill that can be learned with a little practice.

Poorly written content by someone who understands the target market and product is superior (in my opinion) to having some hack that knows nothing about your market charge $30 for 700 words of gibberish.

When it comes to content you get what you pay for.

That being said, there are people on this forum that have used content writers they have "groomed" to generate good content.

Then there are others that have not written new content in years but what they wrote long ago is still generating plenty of leads each week.

The ability to produce interesting and informative content is a skill that can be learned with a little practice.

This is what I am learning, I had wanted to pay for content, As writing is my kryptonite, However, I am finding those that claim to be experts are not doing a good job, I am now willing to learn to write as I don't see a better pay option I can trust

This is what I am learning, I had wanted to pay for content, As writing is my kryptonite, However, I am finding those that claim to be experts are not doing a good job, I am now willing to learn to write as I don't see a better pay option I can trust

You can always write it and get someone to edit it. That way you know everything is correct on the grammar side and it's relevant and coherent to readers.

Back